Well, it’s been a long time, but yes, another Underground City Scavenger Hunt will be happening!
Date: Saturday, February 5th 2011 at 14h30
Registration starts at 2:30, the game starts at 3pm and will end at 4:30 on my watch.
Place: Meeting up in the food court at Gare Central, (Ideally near the Tim Horton’s, actual spot will depend on how much space we can get away with taking up)
Rules, slightly deviated and clarified from previous games:
* Sign in when you arrive at the checkpoint with your team name and members and receive your team card.
* Teams of 2-3 people. If you come by yourself don’t worry, we will pair you up with other solo people.
* Do not leave the underground city. You are using the honor system. Please avoid using the metro.
* You will need: a bag, a bit of money (max 5$ for bribes, tips, etc), something to take pictures with (a camera phone is ok), something to tell time with.
* Digital camera/photos – No limit on how many items can be photographed, however all photos much have either a team member or your team card in the photo.
* Time – You have until when we release you until 4:30pm on my watch. If your entire team is not back by then, there’s a one point per minute late penalty.
* The same object will not be accepted twice from the same team.
* You do not have to stay with your teammates the entire time. However, if you are not back by 4:30pm you lose one point per minute until everyone is back. BE ON TIME.
* Except where indicated, all items are worth 1 point.
* Don’t steal from stores.
* Don’t hide items from other teams
* If 2 teams have the same number of points, the team who came back first is the winner
* Judges’ decisions are final.
Check out some press the previous events had:
This is a (relatively) free, all ages event.